Otosys IM600 (Now Autel IM608)
Auro presents the OtoSys IM600 as the most advanced and smart key programming tool that combines the most powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet. With the included key programmer UP400, OtoSys IM600 is destined to be the unprecedented key programming tool that you ever wanted!
- Support IMMO functions for over 60 worldwide makes and models.
- Equipped with UP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder read/write/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations.
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
- Quick access for more than twelve common service functions including Oil reset, EPB, DPF, BMS, SAS, TPMS and more.
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
- Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory|
|Display||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920×1200 resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)|
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
|Camera (rear)||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery|
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||300 mm (11.81”) x 220.0 mm (8.66”) x 50.0 mm (1.97”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.)|
GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765-4, K/L-Line,|
Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
CAN ISO11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed,
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART
Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0,
TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN