Measure fuel system pressure and flow to identify fuel delivery system issues quickly. Save hours of troubleshooting time by diagnosing a bad fuel pump or other related drivability problem in just minutes.
This comprehensive fuel pressure and flow testing diagnostic and analysis kit is able to be used on both Petrol and Diesel fuels, and can accurately test up to 8 Bar (120psi).
- The flow gauge for fuel flow testing, with a visual inspection window, can be used for both Petrol and Diesel for accurate flow rates of up to 3.8ltr/min for Petrol and 3.5ltr/min for Diesel.
- Separate low fuel pressure gauge included that can accurately test fuel pressures of 1-3 Bar (100-300kpa)
These gauges combined with a comprehensive hose and adaptors accessory set gives the professional technician the best tools required to assist in the diagnosis of most fuel system faults on the modern vehicle, all in a robust carry tool case.
Detect faults in all standard fuel systems, with and without a return line, including:
- Diesel common rail
- Diesel unit injector
- Diesel distributor pump
- Diesel inline pump systems
- Blocked fuel filters or filter screens
- Defective fuel regulators
- Blocked, pinched or constricted fuel lines
- Defective fuel pumps and non-return valves
- Leaking fuel in tank modules
Weight: 6.8 kg
8 Bar (120psi)
225 ltr/h (3.8 ltr/min) Petrol
205 ltr/h (3.5 ltr/min) Diesel
- 3.5” (90 mm) high pressure gauge with rubber boot, relief valve, and hanging hook.
- 3.5” (90 mm) low pressure gauge with rubber boot, relief valve, and hanging hook.
- Flow meter with glass flow tube and flow control valve
- 1.2 m pressure test hose
- Inline pressure test hose
- Clear fuel bypass and pressure relief hose
- Custom moulded case
- Operator’s manual
- Fuel Hose Clamps
- Fuel Hose Plugs
- Operator’s manual
- Adaptors and Fitting Kit – Comprehensive fitting kit including quick connect fittings, standard on many modern vehicles